The Union for the Mediterranean (UfM), the European Commission (EC), the Ministry of National Education, Vocational Training, Higher Education and Scientific Research of the Kingdom of Morocco and the Euromed University of Fes (UEMF) jointly organise a regional seminar on Horizon 2020 to be held on 22 January 2019 on the UEMF campus in Fes, Morocco.
The seminar aims at reinforcing the cooperation in research and innovation (R&I) across the Mediterranean, and specially at enhancing the joint participation of stakeholders from both Northern and Southern countries in the last calls for proposals of the Horizon 2020 programme of the EU.
- Food systems
- Sustainable intensification in agriculture
- Bioclimatic approaches for improving energy performance in buildings
- Urban mobility and sustainable electrification in large urban areas
- Human dynamics of climate change
- Drivers and contexts of violent extremism
Further information: https://ufmsecretariat.org/horizon-2020-regional-seminar/